Are you currently living away from your home country? Are you willing to share your knowledge of the city you are currently living in as an expatriate? Do you have a passion for telling a story and have a background in writing? Then you may be the next Expat Hemispheres writer we are looking for.
Expat experts required
Guest post articles
Occasionally we allow guest post articles to feature in our blog. If you’re interested in submitting an article please note we have the following minimum requirements.
- At least 700 words in length
- Must be unique and not have been published anywhere else
- Must be informative (fact based) and pertinent to our expatriate readers
- The only link allowed is in the author biography at the bottom of the article
If you’re still interested please send your article ideas to the following address email@example.com. Please be aware that we will only consider articles that are relevant to expats.
City guide writers
We’re currently searching for expat experts to help us expand our country / city guides collection. We are looking for expatriates with the following skills:
- Specialised knowledge of moving overseas and living experience of a country listed below
- Professional writing experience, in particular in travel, international business, taxation, investment, and relocation
- Proven ability for excellent research (in the field as much as in front of your computer!)
- Ability to work independently and manage tight deadlines
- Experienced expatriate (the more relocations you have gone through, the better!)
- English as mother tongue
All our authors are freelancers, hired on a contract by-contract basis. We do not employ staff writers.
- The Americas: Belize, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Ecuador, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Uruguay
- Asia Pacific: Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Japan, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippians, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam
If you think you’re an expat expert and you have the right profile, send us a cover letter, your CV and examples of your writing work to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.